JOIN OUR TEAM
We’re looking for passionate, science-loving therapists to help make a difference.
YOUR CAREER AT THE TRI HEALTH CLINIC
The Tri Health Clinic is an interdisciplinary group practice dedicated to providing evidence-based treatments to individuals and couples throughout Ontario in order to support better sexual wellness. We are physically located in Kingston, Ontario and offer both virtual and in person supports. As a workplace, we are dedicated to setting our therapists up to excel at what they do best – helping to change lives by offering high quality therapy.
We take care of everything that our therapists need to do the thing they love (therapy!) without getting bogged down by the burden of business administration. No longer will you need to use your precious spare time between clients working for free just to keep your head above water. Say goodbye to spending hours of unpaid work a month answering patient inquiries, navigating the world of marketing, deciding on which programs and EMRs are best, nailing down processes for your practice, or chasing clients for payment. No need to weather the horrors of accountants, bookkeepers, or lawyers (oh my!).
Our clinic focuses on removing the burden of private practice administration from your plate, while also connecting you to a warm, encouraging team. We have a highly skilled Intake Coordinator and maintain a curated waitlist to ensure you are seeing the right clients for you. We meet regularly for group consultations. We have in house supervision available and a library of training videos to bolster your clinical skills in the field of sexual health. And our clinic intranet is packed full of all of the processes to help your practice run as smoothly as possible with zero extra work.
An ideal candidate will be able to work 2-5 clinical days per week (4-6 clients per day); daytime, evenings, and weekend availability. Because we are a clinic that focuses on all things sex and couples therapy, our ideal applicant would have an interest in one or both of these clinical topics (experience in these topics is a significant asset but not necessary; we’re here to train if you need that!).
WE'RE HIRING NOW
We are prioritizing clinicians with a strong evidence-based foundation in:
WHAT SETS US APART
- High-end compensation and hassle-free billing. Like most practices, compensation is via fee-split; but our client fees are typically on the higher end due to the specialized service we offer, which means that your compensation is proportionately higher. We also take care of all the billing and provide you with your monthly payment; no need to fret over invoicing, accounting, finances, or bookkeeping. It’s all taken care of your for.
- All the benefits of being your own boss with none of the risk. You will be hired as an independent contractor, meaning that you are a part of our team, but you are your own boss! You get all the bonuses of joining an established practice, plus the absolute freedom of being your own boss. Work the schedule you want, see the clients you want, make the money you want, and do it on a team of awesome, passionate, like-minded therapists!
- Fully curated schedule filled with the perfect clients for you. All client inquiries are screened by our talented Intake Coordinator, who will work with you to find the clients best suited to your talents, and to keep your schedule full. No need to worry about screening clients or playing email/phone tag to book intakes. All you need to do is show up and see your clients.
- Supervision is part of the deal. We meet twice a month as a team for group consultation meetings, and individual supervision/consultation with a psychologist or highly trained clinician is also available. We have a library of training videos and resources on evidence-based therapy principles, so our clinicians can excel in their practice. We ensure you are always feeling supported with your clinical case load as well as your training goals.
- A turnkey solution to your thriving practice. When you join our team, you get access to our comprehensive How-To Guide for running your practice, complete with tested policies, document templates, forms, payment strategies; anything and everything you need to help your practice run as smoothly as possible with zero extra work.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF…
- You are registered or eligible for registration with a professional college that permits you to perform the Controlled Act of Psychotherapy in Ontario (e.g., Psychologists, Psychological Associates, Psychologists under supervised practice, Social Worker, Occupational Therapist, Nurse Psychotherapist, Registered Psychotherapists). Note, if you are registered with the CRPO, you have a minimum of 5 years experience as an independently registered psychotherapist.
- You are looking to work a minimum of 2-5 clinical days per week (4-6 clients per day). It would be a huge bonus if you are open to evenings or weekends
- You know evidence-based models of practice inside and out, including a very strong foundation in CBT, ACT, mindfulness, EFT, CPT, etc.
- You are self-directed, detail-oriented, passionate about what you do, and have a strong drive to better the mental health care field as a whole.
- You have a curious mind and love the science of therapy! You are always looking for ways to learn more, improve your clinical skills, or find new, innovative ways to deliver therapy. You’ve taken part in clinical training workshops and found them inspiring! You love questionnaires and symptom tracking. Data gets you excited, especially when it’s data showing your client’s improvements. You are comfortable performing literature searches in order to stay on top of the newest science. And learning new technology doesn’t scare you – in fact, bring on the challenge!
- You prioritize self-care in your own life, keeping a healthy balance of clinical work and personal wellbeing!
TRI HEALTH CLINIC
Contact us today to book a complimentary consultation with our Intake Coordinator to match you to the best therapist for your needs.
We provide sex therapy and couple's therapy to all of Ontario, including Windsor, London, Guelph, Waterloo, Kitchener, Hamilton, St. Catherines, Niagara, Milton, Brantford, Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Brampton, Toronto, Vaughan, Barrie, Richmond Hill, Peterborough, Markham, Oshawa, Brockville, Belleville, Kingston, Ottawa, Cornwall, Thunder Bay, Sudbury, Sarnia, etc.
Suite 414, 797 Princess Street, Kingston ON
Intake Coordinator Hours
Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
We take pride in responding within 2 business days or less